Monday, November 3, 2008

Merry Christmas?

KQQL 107.9 a radio station in the cities is playing Christmas music already! When I turned it on this morning the Christmas song that was playing was "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas". It's suppose to be 72 degrees here in the Twin Cities today, that doesn't sound like Christmas to me. Plus it's November 3rd. Shouldn't we exhaust the "Happy Thanksgiving" greeting before we start on "Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays"? Don't get me wrong I LOVE Christmas music and begin listening to it exclusively from end of November straight through the holidays, but this is even too early for me!

So I guess Merry Christmas everyone! :-)

5 comments:

The Sherman's said...

that is reCOCKulous. bahumbug!!

Anonymous said...

she said cock



hehe

Tee said...

Kelly is that you? Or was that Kari?

The Sherman's said...

duuude. they're playing christmas music here too. and, last night i went grocery shopping and they already have an entire isle dedicated to christmas crap. i don't ever remember this stuff starting so early, but jake says it's normal? what the?!

Anonymous said...

haha yu'll never know



hehe...penis