Friday, March 13, 2009

Female Drivers

So it seems to be turning into our Friday morning ritual at work to watch the hilarious video that Ben sends me on Thursday night. This one had my co-worker and I laughing so hard we couldn't breath! The other people in the office had to come over and make sure we were ok.



I WILL POST PICTURES OF LOGAN THIS WEEKEND! And maybe a video or two... :-)

Have a happy Friday and don't forget tomorrow is Pi day, so have yourself a little pie! (3.14159265 = March 14th at 1:59 p.m.) Yes I am a nerd! :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW I actually was just thinking that the other day, about Pie day. lol cuz I was looking through all my old school stuff on my jump drive and I was looking at my stats stuff and I had that written on the inside cover of my note book!!

The Sherman's said...

man. this is embarassing. i really want to find the biatch that was driving the blue car and trying to park about 2390 times in a row. what a bunch of idiots.