Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Carey!

Happy Birthday Carey! Hope you have a great day!



Not much going on at the ranch the last few days. Today we've got our 16 week check-up and Logan's 1 year appt. I'm sure I'll have updates tomorrow! :-)

Oh...one funny thing is that Logan figured out how to throw things away. I gave him an old receipt the other day and he walked over to the broom closet, opened the door, threw the receipt in, shut the door and walked away. I almost expected him to wipe his hands afterwards, look at me and say, "that's done Mom, what's next to clean up?" So now we'll have to watch him even more closely to make sure he's not throwing away our remotes or my camera like Layla did! ;-)

Crap....I think I was a day late with the happy birthday Carey post....but I'm just not sure?

1 comment:

The Sherman's said...

Isn't it funny when they learn things like that? It's actually pretty helpful. Layla also likes helping me unload the dishwasher. Hilarious.
And yes, keep the valuables out of his reach or you can say bye bye nice stuff!!