Monday, March 9, 2009

Leyla Grace

Sorry for the delay in posts. The end of last week was living hell for me. Thursday Logan got sick, throwing up and diarrhea. I left work early on Thursday to get him from daycare. Then Friday morning at 2 am, I woke up with the stomach flu that Logan had...only my up-chucking involved not being able to eat or drink ANYTHING without it coming back up. I literally thought I was going to die. After 12 hours of that we went into the hospital because I was dehydrated and concerned about the side affects. They recommended fluids and hooked me up to an IV for 4 hours and gave me 2 liters of fluids. I finally started to feel better after that, but wasn't able to eat anything other than bread until Sunday night. My stomach still doesn't feel right and I'm afraid to eat anything that's not too bland. Logan's feeling better as well, but now has the worlds worst diaper rash from the diarrhea...poor kid. The good news is we've all had this stomach flu and hopefully are done with it! We survived!!! The thing that sucks is I feel like I've been out of touch with reality for three days though...what do I do again? Where do I work?....uuurrrhhh

The good news is on Friday, our friends Dane and Sarah Brown had their baby girl!

Leyla Grace Brown born March 06, 2009 at 2:00 p.m. 8.2 lbs. 20".

The delivery didn't go as planned, but the important thing is Mom and Baby are doing great and Dad's the proudest Dad around!! We're so happy for you guys! Can't wait to meet her!!




I'll try to get some updated pictures of Logan on the blog this week...after I figure out what I'm suppose to be doing for a living....

1 comment:

The Sherman's said...

Tee, I'm so glad you're not dead.
Congrats to the Brown's on their new arrival!! Love the name!!! Awe! :)