Monday, March 2, 2009

Playing in the leaves bags

This first video is of Logan on Nemo. Kim taught him to ride Nemo like a motorcycle. He'll get on it and start reving the handlebars like a bike and make the motor sound with his mouth. He just started leaning backwards sticking his butt forward when he does it...totally a boy! 100% a boy! He does it quickly towards the end of the video...of course as soon as the camera turns on he stops performing.



This second video is of Logan and the plastic bags. He reminded me of a little kid playing in the leaves at fall. He took the bags out of this drawer about 4 times yesterday and would just pick them up and throw them in the air like he does in the video. I finally took them all out and put them in the closet. Didn't want him to suffocate or choke on one of the bags.



Yesterday was a beautiful day, a little cold maybe, but no wind. So Brian, Logan and I got suited up in our winter wonderland gear and took a stroll around the ranch. Brian pointed out all the plans he has for his pond and other things in the woods. He gets very excited about what the future holds for the ranch. I wish I would have taken my camera with cause it was so beautiful in the woods, fresh snow and the dogs bouncing around chasing everything. It was so good to finally get out of the house and be able to enjoy the outdoors for a little while. I can't wait until spring!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Tee!! I now have an account!! Aren't you proud! I knew how to set it up, it was just finding the time. Videos of Logan are too cute!! He's so adorable!! Can't believe he's going to be one in a couple of weeks. Time sure does fly! See you soon!

Love ya!!!

Tee said...

Yeah!!! Awwee I'm so happy that Jody and Kelly can comment again...we missed you guys! :-) I know it's crazy how fast time does fly!

Love ya too!