Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Family Pictures

Check out the family pictures we had taken a couple weeks ago! Aren't they great! I'm so happy with them. We had them taken by Michelle LeMonds. Her studio is out of her home in St. Michaels, MN. Her rate is $100 for an hour session, you can change clothes if you want and bring any props that you want in the pictures. And the best part is that the $100 includes a CD of the digital negatives and you can print them where ever you want. I'm so happy with her and the pictures! I would highly recommend her to anyone. Check out her blog for more of her work! :-)

Michelle LeMonds
Moments In Time Photography
763.497.5072
www.MMLphotography.blogspot.com

4 comments:

annismm said...

The photos are great! Logan is so funny- I had a good laugh when I saw the one where he is sticking out his tongue and Brian is holding him. Classic! I really like the one with Logan standing and the two of you holding his hands! They are all great. I hope to see you all soon.

Tee said...

Thanks Megan! I really like that one too! :-) See you soon.

Shutterbug said...

They turned out so good Tee. I love them. Logan's faces are definietly one of a kind. She is a very talented photographer. I'm so glad you guys got them taken with her. Now I just need copies to hang up!! See you soon!

The Schultz's said...

Those are some great pictures!!