Thursday, April 2, 2009

Logie Bear





Couple photos from Logan's 1 year pictures last Friday. I haven't gotten all of them yet, just some samples. I'm very excited to see all of them. I'll post more once we get them all.

Logan learned how to give kisses last night. He's so funny! He gave me about 40 kisses this morning, one right after another. I told him when he was born I would give him 1 billion kisses throughout his lifetime....I think he's returning the favor now and trying to catch up! :-)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Those pictures are adorable!! Can't wait to see the rest of them. Dan and I are super excited that we get to watch him tonight!

Tee said...

:-) Thanks Kelly! I'm excited for you guys to watch him too. But watch out he might kiss you to death!! Once I get all his pictures from last Friday I'm going to give you an updated one to put in your frame in the living room....that ones like 7 months old now!! :-)

Shutterbug said...

Love the pictures! See you tomorrow night! :-)

The Rymans said...

Wow, these pictures are great! He is so cute! Where did you get them done?

Tee said...

Hi Kristi, I'm waiting to get the rest of the pictures from the lady which should be another week or so, and then I'm going to post her info and a link to her blog and stuff. She did a great job, but I want to see the rest of her stuff before I post an official recommendation. I'll keep you posted!

The Sherman's said...

Awwwwe! LOVE THE PICS!