Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tech Time with Tee

Hi everyone...for those of you that don't know I'm a nerd! So I thought I would share with you one of the cool new nerd technologies that we've been using at work. It's called ZoomIt. It allows you to zoom in and out of your computer screen no matter what you're doing. The technology was developed by Microsoft and it's completely free to use and super easy to install on your machine. It's great if you're giving a Powerpoint presentation and need/want to zoom into a certain part of your slides. You teachers might find it valuable when giving lectures in class (at the very least the constant moving on the screen should help keep the students awake). And my fellow Corporate America drones might find it useful when doing presentations; you might even impress someone with it! :-)

Click on the link above to download it and begin using it. It's pretty straightforward to use, but here's a youtube video with some more features and instructions if your interested. Please contact me if you have questions about the tool. I hope you've enjoyed your first Tech Time with Tee session. I'll try to post more of these as I discover them. :-)

1 comment:

Shutterbug said...

You are a nerd but I love ya anyways. I thought this was cool and I hope I remember to use during my next powerpoint presentation.