Wednesday, April 1, 2009

News Bulletin: Meyer Baby 2.0 Update

Meyer Baby 2.0 is great! We heard the heart tones yesterday which were about 150 bpm. Our dr. found the heart tones right away and we even heard a few kicks from the little one. I've been feeling the baby move a lot lately and he/she gets the hiccups almost everyday now. It's so reassuring to be able to feel the baby move! I love it! We've scheduled our ultrasound appointment for May 1st, so I'll have pictures soon!

Logan's appointment went well too. He's completely healthy! Weighting in at 22 lbs and 31 inches tall. I think his head was 45 cm, but I'm not sure on that one. He did great at the clinic waiting for the dr. We had my appt first and then his appt, so we were there for a total of 2 hours and he did great. Just playing with the toys and walking up and down the halls. Then afterward we met the Brown's at the school for open swim night. Logan had a BLAST! He loved the water! I'm so excited for our trip to the Dells next weekend with the Sherman's. I just know Logan is never going to want to come out of the pool!

April 1st and snow on the ground....will summer ever come?

3 comments:

The Rymans said...

Congratulations on the good appointments. I can't believe you're already feeling the little peanut move - he/she's going to be another really active one for ya!

Unknown said...

that is awesome that the baby(s) are healthy!! : ) there is snow on the ground? wow its just really windy here!

The Sherman's said...

super news!! and what a good little boy logan is!! he's getting so tall!! my gosh!! layla's 6 mo older than him and only 2" taller!