Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I know we wished you a Happy Father's Day about 6 times yesterday Babe, but we miss you like crazy and wish we could have been there to spend father's day with you! Only 4 more days!!

Couple pics Logan and I took yesterday to send to Daddy.

I miss my daddy!!!


Mom, when's daddy coming home?


4 more days? That's way to long!!


As for the weekend, it was a blur and a blast! We ended up getting three day passes to Country Splash (quick shout out to our supplier! Thanks!) So Friday after work we headed back to the Splash again. I will say that Country Splash has nothin' on Country Fest. Fest is so much better then Splash, it's hard to even make the comparison, but you can't beat free tickets and the concerts were good. Below are a bunch of pictures from this weekend. Darius Rucker was fantastic! Very good live and of course Rascal Flatts rocked the stage!

I also wanted to thank Heather, aka Cheddar, for watching Logan all weekend. He was a handful at times I know, but I really appreciate it and I know he loves hanging out with you.




The girls...and Oscar.


Darius Rucker


Signing the "Support our Troops" board for Hitchell.


Lady Antebellum (They were great as well!)


Rascal Flatts


My Mom and Dad made it out to the Splash as well.


Nice Flare Jodies!


Can you believe it? Daniel actually took a nice picture! This one's going in the scrapbook for sure!


Just some other shots of Logie Bear. Sherri had a half day of work last Tuesday, so her and Logan hung out in the morning. She jelled his hair just for fun. I think he's just so adorable...but I'm probably a little biased. :-)





So overall a good weekend, but very tiring...even for little Logie. I gave him his bottle at 9 last night and he laid down on his blankets to drink it...soon this is what I found...tired little bear....

2 comments:

B Meyer said...

Thanks babe for posting all the pics. I leave it open while I'm working just so I can look at you guys. I miss you so much.

Tee said...

You're so welcome babe, I figured you'd like the pics of Logie Bear. He looks so grown up...