Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bella Mae Brown

I have so much exciting news to share today....

Congratulations Nicole and Ben!! They had their little baby girl last night...or should I say early this morning.

Bella Mae Brown, 7 lbs 3 oz (same as Logie) 19 inches long born at 12:57 am.



She just updated her blog on Tuesday saying she was already 3-4 cm and the head was really low. So I was expecting it any day now! I don't have pictures yet, but will post them as soon as I get some. Congrats again!

The other exciting news is my brother Mitchell is home from Iraq on leave. He wanted to surprise my parents so I couldn't post it on the blog before today. He got into town yesterday and will be leaving again on Aug. 7th. My mom and dad were so excited!! It was a good surprise, even though we had a bit of a mix up about when his flight came in and who was available to pick him up...oh well though, he's here and that's all that matters. He's so relieved to be home and see everyone. He's got tons of pictures from his deployment so far, but I haven't had a chance to look at them yet.

The final good news of the day is Oscar's doing great and our baby appt this morning went awesome! The Stillwater clinic is very nice, Dr. Weber is great, I really like him so far and his nurse is awesome! Oscar's heart tones were at 140 bpm and he/she's measuring right where they're suppose to. Our next appt is Aug 4th and Dr. Weber is going to do another ultrasound then. He wants to check the placenta just to make sure it's move up since it was kind of low at my last ultrasound. Brian and I toured the birthing suites as well and talked to one of the nurses there and again the rooms are beautiful and the nurse was super nice and friendly. Makes me excited for Oscar to get here knowing that him and I will be well taken care of. I just know everything's going to go great this time.

Have a great Thursday everyone!

1 comment:

The Sherman's said...

whooo hoooo!!! on all great news! congrats to the browns (great name for their little bella, by the way), welcome home mitchell, and soooo happy to hear that oscar is doing well!! he/she will be here so soon!!! :)