Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cody Mouse - 5 Months






My little Cody mouse is 5 months old already, can you believe it? You're such a happy baby! Your smiles are so big and just light up your entire face, people would have to be a scrooge if it didn't make them smile as well. You've been eating solids now for about two weeks and just loves it! It's hard to get you to take a bottle some times cause all you want is cereal. And you eat so much! Julie said to me the other day, "I don't know how he was getting enough food when he was just on formula? He eats so much cereal." Which could have been part of the reason why you weren't sleeping well at night. You've been doing better these last couple of weeks, but still up at least once a night. You weight 18 lbs, but don't really look chubby and mainly I think it's cause you're so long. I'm betting you're going to be tall or at least taller than Logan cause you already are longer than Logan was at this age. You've also almost out grown your 3 - 6 month clothes. Most of them still fit, but a few of them are getting really tight.

Cody you LOVE your brother! And I know that Logan loves you as well. As soon as you see your brother you get the biggest smile on your face and just squeal. Logan thinks it's fun and then tries to tickle you, which you also love! It fills my heart completely to watch the two of you play and laugh together. And at night Logan can't go to bed without kissing Cody goodnight.

You're really starting to get around more as well. The picture below show's how much you do get around. When I set you on the floor you were over by the burp rag on the left hand side of the picture below. You just roll and roll, back and forth and sort of scoot around.


Here's a short video of you starting to get up on your knees. Won't be long I'm sure and you'll be crawling.



You also LOVE to be naked...or at least have your clothes off and just your diaper on. At night you'll get kind of fussy right before bed and the only thing that calms you down is taking off your clothes and letting you roll around on the floor in your diaper. Luckily Daddy finished the fireplace so the floor and the house is nice and toasty warm! You love to grab your toes and kick your legs up. You're also my little TV baby. You really like to watch the TV. If it's on in the room you crank your neck around to see it and love to watch the colors change. Mom listens to the satellite radio on cable a lot and you love to watch the little 'Directv' symbol fly around the screen.





Happy naked baby!


Aaahhh, a little help here Mom...I'm falling over...


Nevermind. I'll just chill here like this for a while.


I love you my little mouse!
Love,
Mom

1 comment:

Shutterbug said...

Little Mouse you are getting so big. 5 months already, wow!! I just can't believe it. You sure a little cutie that's for sure!!