Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Congrats All Around

Friday night was a combo party. My brother Mitchell's Welcome Home party, my brother Steven's Graduation Party and Jamie's Graduation Party. It was a ton of fun. Great Job Mom and Dad!!

Here's some pics and videos:

Cody really thinks Logan is THE funniest (most funny)? person in the whole world! Listen/See for yourself.


It's a brother and sister kind of thing!


Grandma and the Mouse


Logan and Mom bustin' a move before the party started.



Cheese!


Great Grandpa and Grandma


Mouse and Crystal


Dance Dance


Even Grandma Johnson 'twist and shouted'


I love to watch Mitchell dance...he's so funny...


Sisters


Shots, shots, shots, shots, shots




This weekend both the boys had (and still do) had really bad colds. Logan was running a bit of a fever on Saturday afternoon as well. He just wasn't himself. He was kind of sad and just laid around most of the night. I know when I don't feel good the only thing I want to do is lay around with a bucket on my head and watch tv...and it must be the same for Logan cause that's what he did...


Sunday though he was feeling much better. Auntie Carey and Uncle Bob came over with the twins and brought Logan his Christmas present. (Because the Vikings were doing so well it was on back order for weeks...amazingly as soon as they lost the helmet was available...go figure right?). He LOVES this helmet. It took him a while to warm up to it before he'd actually put it on his head, but once he did he didn't want to take it off. He wore it all day. Thanks Bob and Carey!


Grandma Meyer got Cody this bib for Valentine's Day.

"Aaahh Mom? Are you trying to do what you did to Logan and make me look like a girl? I'm not ok with that!" :-)

No comments: