Monday, February 8, 2010

P90X: Bring It...Brought It...Done!

I know I know, most of you are probably sick of me talking about P90X, but it's a difficult program for 90 days and I'm extremely proud of completing it. Sunday Sherri and I did final testing and took our after shots, so I promise this is the last time I'll talk about it on the blog/facebook.

The before and after shots.

Sherri looked FANTASTIC before we even started! Most people would kill for her before body! But she worked hard and pushed herself every day to get better! Great work Sherri and thank you for motivating me to keep going! I couldn't have done it without you!




Here's my shots. No I am not "pushing out" in the side shot...that was my little Cody Mouse belly...which I'm glad to say is now gone and all I'm left with is the cutest little boy!!




The stats:


Yes Sherri did gain weight during this. Muscle weights more than fat!
Yes we did count halfs for pull-ups...have you tried one...they're the hardest things on Earth to do...my 2 1/2 about killed me...
Toe Touch is a flexibility thing...which I suck at so getting to +5 was almost my biggest accomplishment for the training...well besides my 2 1/2 pull-ups.
In & Outs are ab strength...as you can see before I started I had NO ab muscles...I did just have a baby 3 months ago though so I didn't really expect too much.

It feels so good to say that we've done this! Thanks again Sherri for helping me kick Tony Horton's ass! :-)

Ok, now I won't talk about it any more....

2 comments:

Shutterbug said...

You are so welcome!!! You look awesome Tee!!! Great job! We worked hard and you can definitely tell. Thank you for pushing me and supporting me through the 90 days!

The Sherman's said...

Jesus Mary and Joseph you guys are brave to post pics of yourselves like this on the internet. Although, if I looked like that, I would too!! Way to go!