Friday, February 5, 2010

Cousins

Saturday afternoon Debbie, Mikey, Stella and Weston stopped by to visit. Mikey had to grab a few things quickly so they weren't planning on staying, but Stella was so excited to see Logan that she immediately took off her boots and coat and decided she was staying. Which was totally fine with me since I hadn't seen her since Christmas! Debbie and Mikey still had things to do, so Stella stayed behind and hung out with Logan. It was so fun watching them play together. For the most part they play really well together, but every once in a while you get this...



Here are some more pictures from Saturday night.

Both Stella and Logan are at the stage where you say, "Smile" and they both give you the squinty eyes and huge smile...it's so cute!


Playing in the basket. I'm starting to realize that Logan really likes to wear things on his head...I've got so many pictures/videos of him with buckets, bags, coffee cans on his head...


Steller


See even Cody got in on the big smiles and "Cheese!". ;-)


Haha guys I'm up on the counter!! "I am Mighty Mouse!"


It was late when Debbie and Mikey got back so they just decided to stay the night and hang out on Sunday. It was so much fun! Sunday Brian and Mikey cut wood so Stella, Logan, Debbie and I ventured outside while the two little boys napped. It was cold, but also fun. Stella didn't have her snow pants with, so since she's so little she wore Cody's snow suit. She looked so funny in it. I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants. Here's a few pictures and a video of them...so cute!

Stella Bear!


I love the look from behind! :-)


Winter Fun!


Going for a 4-wheeler ride!


He was cold and the sun was too bright.


Stella was making snow angels.




Here's some more pictures from the weekend and another video. The other big thing this weekend was Cody started eating solid foods. I've got a post on that coming up as well...and one other one I think...

Uncle Brian's so fun!


Bath time fun...Cody and Weston first...(doesn't it look like Cody's sleeping? He's not of course)


Then Stella and Logan. It would have been way way to crazy to put all four of them in the tub at once...maybe some day though!


I Love this picture! So cute!


Cousins!

No comments: