Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sharing

The last month or so we've really struggled to get Logan to eat. Julie says he eats great at daycare, so at least I know he is getting enough nutrients/food, but he just doesn't want to eat at home with us. I'll make dinner and he won't eat it and then about 20 min later he'll want an apple and eat the whole thing. I guess for now I'm cool with that cause an apple is better than candy. Don't get me wrong, most of the time it's, "Snack Please". Which refers to the gummy fruit snacks. The nice thing is he has no problem sharing his fruit snacks with people. Ask him to share his toys and all hell breaks loose, but he'll gladly, without even asking, share his fruit snacks with you...and with Cody...

(When I was taping this video I did not realize that Logan is cramming as many fruit snacks into his mouth as he possibly can...whooops...guess I should pay attention more and stop watching through the video camera...)



"Aaahh...Mom Cody really wanted that fruit snack. He told me himself."


"Yeah Mom why can't I have a fruit snack?"


"Someday they'll get to share for real."

No comments: