Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Resolution

My New Years Resolution is to be a more diligent blogger. I've totally fell of the map when it comes to updating this thing and I really want to do better at it!!

I'll back up to Meyer Family...which was Dec. 11th this year. This was the first year that Santa made an appearance at Meyer Family Christmas. We had it up at Jack and Karen's again and Santa managed to find us...even a couple weeks early.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
As you can tell Cody wasn't really feeling the Santa thing this year...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





Logan didn't really want much to do with Santa either. I don't know if he was really scared of him or if he just hadn't figured him out yet. He had been telling me for so long that he wanted Santa to bring him a Bow and Arrow for Christmas and then a few weeks before Christmas had changed his mind to an Airplane. Santa must have known that because he brought Logan an airplane. After Logan realized that Santa had given him an airplane, something he really wanted and had asked him for, then he was all about Santa. He went running up to him and gave him a big hug and said Thank You. It was too cute!

OK, more Christmas posts to come...and again...I promise to get better at this blogging thing this year!

No comments: