Sunday, January 30, 2011

Happy Hour

Hi....so I suck at blogging....

I'm finally posting pictures/videos from my surprise Happy Hour for my birthday. My goal this weekend was to get all the videos and pictures I have uploaded and do a bunch of blog posts, but of course the internet at home was acting up so I couldn't upload anything. It took me all day to upload this video of my surprise Happy Hour. My goal is to upload a bunch of things at work tomorrow and get a bunch of blog posts out this week. But don't hold your breath...

Anyway, so my wonderful husband, friends and co-workers surprised me with a little happy hour for my birthday. It was unexpected and super fun! Nothing major, just a little get together for some wings and beer. Here's the video of me walking in and a few pictures.



[OK so I can't get the pictures to work either...I'll upload them tomorrow am and update this post.]

No comments: