Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Stream of Consciousness

I promised to post more in 2011 so I'm adding another post today...although I don't really have much to share. So I'm stealing a line from Kelle Hampton and going with a Stream of Consciousness.

Logan LOVES play-dough...as many of you know since you got it for him for Christmas. His favorite thing to do with it however is to 'make cookies'. He makes circles from it and some times puts in on a tray like below...
Photobucket

or he'll put it in a cookie jar. He then carries it around the house. He'll do other things like play with Cody, always with his cookie jar filled with Play-dough cookies near by. Goofball!

We took him to our Family Physician last night to have his eyes checked. He's been crossing his right eye for the last two weeks or so. Our doctor referred us to see an eye dr specifically because he did see some divergence in his eyes. The next opening the eye dr. had was Jan. 24th and the appointment is going to be two hours. We barely got through the 15 min appt yesterday...not sure how we'll get through a 2 hour appointment. Any suggestions would be great. My co-worker suggested getting a little doctors kit and let him play with that for a while before the appt. I might...I guess it's worth a shot.

As for my little Cody Mouse, he still hasn't gotten his cuspid teeth yet...none of them. His 2 year old molars are swollen but his cuspids still don't show any signs of coming in. He's been crabby and had a cold and diaper rash so I know he's teething, but for some reason those teeth will just not come in. Makes no sense to me at all. I'm not going to worry about it for a while, but it baffles me. Other than that he's just plain cute. He does everything his big brother does and he does it with a smile. He knows when he's not suppose to do something, but does it anyway. Just recently he's started saying more words. The other night Brian was yelling at the dogs to 'shut up' and now Cody loves to yell 'shut up' around the house...nice Dad. :-)

Other than that we're just trying to stay warm. Wrestling is going well for Brian and he's had a hell of a snow season...as well all know. April Seiberlich is home for winter break and watching the boys for us again. We really love her! Work is going well for me, but busy which is ok cause it stops me from thinking about the big birthday I've got coming up.....

No comments: