Friday, January 7, 2011

Work

Tee: Give me a kiss Logan, I've got to go to work.

Logan: Why? I don't want you to go.

Tee: I have to go to work so we can have food and clothes and money.

Logan: Money for my baseball bank? (Kelly got him a baseball piggy bank for Christmas and he LOVES putting money in it.)

Tee: Well sort of, but ya I guess.

-------------------------------------------------------
This was the exchange Logan and I had Monday morning. This is the exchange we've had almost every morning since.
-------------------------------------------------------

Tee: Give me a kiss I've got to go to work.

Logan: To make money for me?

Tee [laughing]: Yup to make money for Logan.

-------------------------------------------------------
Seems I'm not working for the man any more, but for Logan. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is too cute, I should have mentioned something tonight to see what he would say about you working and money. Gotta love kids.~Shutter