Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!








Happy Halloween everyone! Tonight we had the Meyer family over. We wanted to get together and draw names for Christmas and we thought it would be fun to see the cousins in their Halloween costumes. Logan was a firefighter, Stella was Pooh's Honey Pot, and Jovie and Jaylee were witches (or at least had witch hats.) Everyone looked so cute! And it was fun to get together and just hang out for a while. And we actually had a few trick-or-treater's at the Ranch. I was very surprised, but it was so fun to see all the kids dressed up. The best costume I saw was a little girl dressed up as a nurse, now that might not sound very exciting, but her candy bag was the blue puke bags they give you in the hospital. It was so funny! Her mom said I was only the second person to realize what her candy bag was. Too funny. And I guess she was the second best costume I saw. Uncle Mike and aunt Debbie were dressed up too and uncle Mikes costume was pretty funny as well. We love you uncle Mike!



The other exciting news today is Logan got his third tooth. Brian and I were playing with him and I'm like, "Wait a minute what was that? Is that another tooth?" Sure enough there it was. We're not really sure when it came in, maybe today or yesterday. He hasn't been fussy or drooling worse than he was before. He's bee sleeping well. I'll have to ask Nicole on Monday if she noticed it before. What kind of parents are we that we don't even notice when our son gets teeth?

1 comment:

The Sherman's said...

too flippin cute!!! i love these pics!!!