Friday, February 6, 2009

Did You Know?

This video was shown in my grad. school class last night...it's pretty powerful and really makes you stop and think. It was put together by Karl Fisch, Scott McLead, and Jeff Brenman. It's about 5 mins long, but definitely worth watching. As a parent of a 10 month old I can't help but wonder what the world will be like in 2031 when Logan graduates from high school? What will the world be like when his children graduate from high school? At the pace we're moving at now will there even be a planet left?

1 comment:

The Sherman's said...

okay, so I finally took the time to watch this. my jaw was on the floor the entire time. talk about feeling worthless. theresa, i'm gonna need you to teach me how to be a programmer. or, better yet, just teach me how to build a computer. then at least i know i'll be needed. :)