Friday, February 13, 2009

Logan Cake

In an effort to move the Poopy Pants post off the top of the stack I'll post more pictures of Logan! Although I will mention that Logan had a Poopy Pants episode at Daycare yesterday as well and had to change clothes...at least he had a change of clothes at Daycare! :-)

In keeping with Logan's favorite past time of taking all the Tupperware out of the cupboard he's moved on to the pots, pans, and other dishes. He took this cake pan out of the cupboard the other night and had a blast climbing in an out of it. It was funny. Brian and I were standing in the kitchen reading the mail and watching the news before dinner and we look down and see him sitting in the cake pan....we just started laughing and thought, "how great would life be if the highlight of your day was sitting in a cake pan!" :-)








The other "new" toy that Brian finally brought upstairs is Nemo. We got this from Brad and Angie Lubenow [Thanks Guys! :-)] You can imagine how excited Mom was to have this nice big orange toy in the living room/dinning room. But I guess, Logan likes it so Mom will just have to deal with it for a while. Nicole has this Zebra bouncing toy that Logan just LOVES to play on at Daycare. You sit on it and bounce and spin around. Nemo's not as exciting as the Zebra, but he still likes to sit on it. He hasn't really figured out that he can rock back and forth yet, once he gets on it he tries to bounce like he does on the Zebra. He's only fallen off Nemo about three times, but always goes right back on it...kids bounce back quickly!

Oh and yes his pants are unbuttoned. For some reason these pants are SUPER tight in the waist, so we just let the belly hang out!





This last video is of Logan dancing. Nicole told me last week that any time a commercial comes on with music Logan stops and dances to it. And low and behold she was right! Every time a commercial comes on or we're watching American Idol and they start singing he stops and dances. So I thought, I wonder what he would do with "All I Want To Do" by Sugarland came on? So of course I've got the video from CMT on our DVR, so I played it the other day...to funny! I love my little tiny dancer! :-)



Oh and Grandma Steffen! You'll be happy to know that Logan is wearing his Stride Rite shoes and likes them! I think their the first shoes that actually fit is big fat feet! He's walking pretty well in them! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

Happy Friday everyone! Have a great weekend!

No comments: