Thursday, February 12, 2009

Poopy Pants

No this is not a story about Logan pooping through his pants or pooping with no diaper on....unfortunately....

Today I had a meeting for work with about 40 other people there. It's a big monthly meeting for Tech Forum, where EVPs from 3M and other big important people come and present to the technical community of 3M. I'm the co-chair of the Software and Systems chapter and therefore invited each month. This month when I walked in, how exciting they had candy! Hershey's Hugs and Kisses! We used to get a full breakfast at these meetings with donuts, meat, cheese, fruit, and drinks. But with the economy in a huge down turn, the breakfasts had been cut out, so to get candy was a real treat! I took two Hugs cause they're my favorite and went to sit down. I ate one right away and thought I set the other one aside to eat later (it's a long meeting...I might need it to keep me awake.) About an hour into the meeting I happened to look down and HOLY CRAP! Are you kidding me?!?!?! The other Hug had actually fell into my lap and had completely melted. There was melted chocolate all over the crotch of my jeans. I literally looked like I pooped my pants. GREAT! Luckily my coworker sitting next to me had a napkin and I had a bottle of water, so I could clean it up as best I could before having to walk to the bathroom in front of everyone with poopy pants. I got it cleaned up as best I could, but obviously there's still a brown stain on my crotch. YIPPIE! I get to go the entire day with poopy pants and the best part is I have meeting after meeting today followed by grad. school so I won't get home until 10. EVEN BETTER! Hey...maybe I could stop by the mall before class and buy some new jeans....hhhmmmmm....this might warrant new jeans...seriously what would you do if your co-worker had poopy pants?

So if you ever think you're having a bad day...just remember it could always get worse...you could have poopy pants! :-)

2 comments:

Mitch & Jamie said...

Haha that's hilarious Theresa, reading this made me laugh out loud! Good luck on the poopy pants...I would probably do the same (go to mall and buy a new pair or find a longer shirt to cover it up for the rest of the day). Wow your day is pretty jam packed 10pm...good thing its Friday tomorrow! haha Good luck again! Hope your day goes by quickly : )
Jamie

Tee said...

Jamie, it's good to hear from you. Yeah I'm not sure how stuff like this keeps happening to me, but I figured if you can't laugh at yourself you can't really enjoy life, so why not share it with everyone right?!?! Hopefully it brightened a couple people's day and make them think...hey my day's not so bad after all...I don't have poopy pants! :-) And I'm seriously thinking of getting new pants....