Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Twinsfest to Germfest

Not much has happened around the Meyerranch lately. Last week we got hit with the cold. Logan woke up last Monday with a temp and the beginnings of a nasty cold. By Wednesday he had graciously shared his cold with Mom. Thankfully Logan is finally getting over his cold as it's been about a week, unfortunately I've got another two days until mine will hopefully dissipate. I just want to be able to breath through my nose again....the little things in life right? :-) Brian thankfully hasn't gotten sick yet. I think he's been exposed to so many cold viruses at school that he's immune to most of them by now.

Last night was bowling again and I came no where near a 600 this time...barely made 400. Brian did bowl well though his second game he bowled a 235, however, even with that he didn't quite make 600. Oh well there's a couple more weeks left. He told me before we got there that if I bowled better than him this week he'd quit...so maybe that's why I bowled so badly...I didn't want him to quit...yeah...that's it! :-)

1 comment:

The Rymans said...

Hang in there - our whole house had that nasty cold about a week ago. We're all finally better now but I completely understand your strong desire to breathe through your nose. Yes, it is the little things. =)