Friday, February 27, 2009

One Year Anniversary

Today is the one year anniversary of the Meyerranch blog. Hopefully people have enjoyed reading about the happenings at the ranch cause I don't plan on stopping... :-)

Here are a few pictures of Logan. He wouldn't smile for me in the pictures, but the videos he's happier than a pig in poop! We were at my parents house last Sunday for dinner, Brian changed his diaper and decided to just let him run around in his diaper and socks...which I'm surprised he left on actually. The day before I guess he found these pie tins at my mom's house and LOVED banging them together. He's quite the funny kid...or as my grandma said on Sunday, "We got a little ham on our hands here, that's what we've got, a little ham."








Oh and I wanted to let you know that Jamie has some info about Mitchell on their blog. She obviously talks to him more than he's going to call his big sister, which is totally understandable, but check the "Hitchell and Jamie's Blog" link to the left for more info. She's done a great job keeping it updated when she hears from him! Thanks Jamie I really appreciate it! Love ya!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW logan looks like me in that second picture!! : )

The blog is updated I just got internet about 2 mins ago!

Tee said...

You're right he does look like you in the two pictures...it's not the first time some one has said he looks exactly like you...or dad...or steven...or me...or Brian....he looks exactly like a lot of people...but I just think he looks like my little Logie bear.

Love ya!

jody said...

well tee i finally took time to go on so i can blog again thanks for the email the first one made it seem complicated but easy as pie!! Hope you had a good weekend with the little man.He is so dang cute miss ya love jody

Tee said...

Yeah!! I'm so excited that Jody can comment again! Did you get my text on Friday? We should do dinner sometime...it's be nice to just hangout. Glad it wasn't super hard! Now tell Kelly so she can comment too.

Love ya! Tee