Sunday, June 22, 2008

Cool Dude

Sherri got Logan these sun glasses when he was born. He looks so cute and doesn't even mind when they're on.




Logan blowing bubbles. It's his favorite thing to do now, just hang out in his bumbo chair and blow bubbles...



Shrek's hand and Logan's hand...I wonder if Logan will have hands as big as his dad's someday?



Naked boy playin' on the floor...



Guess who he got his lungs from... :-)



This is Logan rolling to his side. He's gone farther than in the video, but of course won't do it when the camera is on...




This weekend was my cousin Tyler's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding! The colors were gorgeous! The wedding reception was fun. Since there was free beer and a dance, I decided that would be a good time to get drunk for the first time since Logan has been born. Brian had his turn on Friday night when he went to CountrySplash with uncle Dan, Ricky and Jensen, so Saturday night was mama's turn. I didn't get completely trashed but I was drunk. I'm sure at Meyermainia III I'll be worse...the next day won't be fun...maybe I'll take Monday off of work. Ok, this is sad that I'm planning when I'm going to get drunk, but as a parent it's just too hard to function the next day...man I feel old!

Today we just hung out at home. We play softball at 8 tonight. I really hate the 8:00 games, but at least they're not 9:00 this year. Hopefully we'll do better than last week!

Oh and I wanted to give a small update on Jovie and Jaylee. They're doing well I'm told, we haven't been to see them in a while. Grandma Meyer said they've gained some weight, I think they're up to 3 lbs 7 oz and 2 lbs 11 oz now, which is good. Jaylee is in a bassinet now instead of the incubator and Grandma Meyer even got to hold her! We're continuing to pray for them and hope that they'll be able to come home soon!!

No comments: