Friday, June 6, 2008

I have the BEST Husband!

Well Mom survived her first full week back at work....although it's not quite over yet, but I'm sure I'll survive the day. Things are starting to pick up at work, and I'm very excited for the new projects I'm on. This Pod Communicator is back in action!

I'm completely done breast feeding. Logan's been on straight formula for a week now. We still have some frozen breast milk in the freezer, but Brian's saving that for when Logan gets sick. The straight formula diet isn't completely agreeing with Logan. It definitely affected his bowel movements...poor guy. And for some reason Logan has decided that he no longer wants to sleep at night. I'm not sure why, but I'm thinking the switch to straight formula probably has something to do with it. The last two nights at 3:30 he's wide awake and ready to play. You'd like to be disgusted with him for being awake at that time, but he's so happy and smiley it's so hard to be mad at him. So hopefully we'll figure out how to get him to sleep at night again. I know Brian would really appreciate it!

Speaking of Brian, I wanted to let everyone know that I have the BEST husband in the whole world!!! Not only is he the best husband but he's the best dad too! He's been doing such an amazing job taking care of Logan since he became a stay-at-home dad for the summer. I think he's done a better job taking care of Logan than I did when I was at home. And not only does he take great care of Logan, he still manages to get a TON of stuff done around the house! Way more than I did when I was home with Logan. I don't know how he does it, but he's amazing! Babe I love you!

This weekend Angie, Luke and Elizabeth Jacobs are coming to visit! I'm so excited to meet Elizabeth and to see Angie and Luke again. It's been so long since we've gotten together and we've missed them! Janelle's graduation party is on Saturday, so that will be fun and than Sunday we've got a double header for softball...and of course they're 7:00 and 8:00 games. Monday this mama will be draggin' a$$!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: