Sunday, June 15, 2008

Videos

Brian's first Father's Day was pretty much like any other day. Logan got Dad a Mike Redmond Twins shirt so that when the three of us go to the game we can all wear our Twins shirts. And he made him a card as well. We just hung out at home and then played softball at 5. We didn't have a good game and ended up getting 10-runned.

So yesterday I was playing with Logan on the floor. I was rolling him up on his left side and then rolling him over to his right side, doing that back and forth. I got up to get something to drink and when I had left him he was flat on his back. Then Brian asks me "Hey did you leave him on his side?" Here Logan had rolled over onto his side all by himself. I couldn't believe it. We thought it was just a fluke so we laid him flat on his back again and sure enough he rolled over to his side. I don't think he'll actually roll all the way over soon, cause his arms were in the way, but he's getting close. He rolled up on his left side and his right side. Even Grandma Meyer and Janelle saw him do it! He sure is growing up fast...

Here are a few updated videos of Logan. In the second one you can see how he's grabbing at things more and more. He's really starting to figure out his hands and feet.



1 comment:

The Sherman's said...

I think in the 1st video he was saying, "Put me on my playmat!" and in the 2nd video I realized that I needed you to be at my house when we had a play mat like that for Layla and couldn't figure out for the life of us how it was supposed to be assembled. Never did figure it out and tried to sell it in our "garbage sale". We just threw all the parts in the yard, because we couldn't even put it together for the sale.