Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Rice Cereal

So two nights ago we decided to start adding a tbsp of rice cereal to Logan's last bottle before bed. He was still getting up pretty much every two hours at night to eat, but would only eat a little bit and then fall back to sleep again. So in an attempt to help him feel fuller longer we've tried the rice cereal. The last two nights have been better, he's slept from 9 until 3 or 3:30, eats between 3-4 oz and than goes back to bed. We'll see how things go. We've also started putting him in his crib now. He slept in his crib on Friday night when Mom had to get up with him and he naps in his crib now. We're thinking of trying to feed him his first meal of rice cereal in a couple of weeks. It should be fun and I'm so excited! He's growing so fast, I can't believe he's over 3 months old already!!!

Family pictures tonight...hopefully we'll get some good ones!

P.S. You'll notice I haven't posted about Logan's sleeping patterns before, mainly because I didn't want to jinx us...so hopefully I haven't done that now...BMeyer I apologize if I have and will learn my lesson quickly!

No comments: