Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Home before 9 pm

Because some of my fellow moms were thinking I am super mom when in fact I'm not this is actually what I will be doing tonight....see edits below...

I'm so excited I get to be home tonight before 9 p.m. Hmmmm....what will I do with all that time....
  1. Kiss on Logan (Lots of kissin' on Logan!)
  2. Clean the house (Which really means, put the dishes in the dishwasher and start.)
  3. Make dinner (Which lately is a pizza or left-overs or PB&J)
  4. Play with Logan (Which really means make faces and sing to him as I load the dishwasher, he really like to play with the silverware in the dishwasher so we do the dishes together.)
  5. Do some laundry (Throw some clothes in the washing machine and start.)
  6. Clean up dinner (Again put dishes in dishwasher or leave in sink if dishwasher is started.)
  7. Feed Logan (This is fun and he loves it!)
  8. Finish my test for class (This will suck, and I'm sure I won't finish it, but I'll at least start.)
  9. Kiss on Logan
  10. Get Logan ready for bed
  11. Kiss on Brian :-)
  12. Go to bed
So you see I'm not super mom, I just give the illusion that I am....

5 comments:

The Rymans said...

Wow! I wish I could cram that much stuff into such a short period of time. Go Super-Mom!

The Sherman's said...

Dude, me too. I was thinking the same thing. Will you be suiting up in your Super Woman costume before walking in the door to tackle all of these tasks? Cripes. You're makin' us look bad, Tee. ;)

The Sherman's said...

yeeahhh. that's more like it, biatch.

The Rymans said...

OK, that makes me feel a little better. A little more normal and not such a slacker.

Anonymous said...

Now your slackin!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????

Hitch'l