Monday, October 27, 2008

Houston, TX

I'm in Houston Texas right now. We're visiting a customer site for work. It's a quick trip again, we flew in last night at 10 p.m. and will be leaving at 4:40 p.m. tonight. Which is good, but it's not the greatest way to start a week. Traveling wears me out. The worst part about this trip is that I forgot my phone at home. I'm traveling with our a cell phone. I'm going crazy....just knowing I don't have it is freaking me out! What the hell did we ever do before we had cell phones...and can you believe how depended on them we are now?!!??! At least I still have internet connectivity!

See back in WI tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi tee I feel your pain girl when i leave my phone at home for one day i feel like i am missing a body part that is very sad. Well hope you have a safe trip home rest up cause when you get back you will have one little man very happy to see you. lol jody ps are you thinking about girls night at sisters on the 22nd?

Tee said...

Yes I've been thinking about girls night. That sounds fine, I'll have to find a babysitter, but I'm hoping Heather could do it. We'll figure it out once it gets closer.