Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

Sunday we carved our pumpkins. Brian usually gets really into designing his pumpkin and always does a WAY better job than me. This year I think we're pretty close to tied... :-) Logan didn't really get into the pumpkin carving. He was super crabby while we were carving them. Oh well next year will be more interesting!






Sunday I was doing a crossword puzzle on the couch. I finished one and got up to do the dishes and left my pen and crossword on the couch. Logan was playing in the living room and about ten min. later I hear him whine a little so I go into find out what's he's doing. This is what I found...



He had found my pen on the couch and colored all over his face. I laughed so hard I had to put Logan down cause I almost dropped him. No one said Brian and I were the worlds best parents, we're definitely learning as we go. Mom has now learned not to leave pens around the house. I'm just glad he didn't color all over my couch!

The other exciting (NOT!) news for the Meyers. Today I went to leave work and found out my car wouldn't start! CRAP! I hate car trouble. Cars are a necessary evil. I hate them. Anyways, luckily my cousin Kim works in Woodbury so she was able to give me a ride home. Brian's not sure what's wrong with it, but will head to the cities tomorrow night to retrieve the car and figure it out. The one good thing is Brian is very handy with the mechanics so we don't usually have to pay a dealership to fix our issues. Let's just hope this time is the same thing!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my hilarious is all I can say. I was brushing my teeth while reading this and needless the say I was laughing with the toothbrush in mouth and ya, I had to suck the toothpaste back in. All I saw was the picture and that's all it took. I can imagine how hard you were laughing. Your pumpkins turned out great nice work!!
Sherri

Char and Tara said...

SOOOO funny! I'm in agreement on the car thing...definitely take advantage of having Scott as a brother to fix all my car problems!

The camera setting though is on my Canon Powershot...it's the only camera I've seen with it, but not sure what the name is??

I'll be back November 21st or so...get your hot mom booty out!!

The Sherman's said...

Um, what's up with the pumpkin that looks like Sloth from the Goonies? That scares me.

Tee said...

Hey that's mine and Logan's pumpkin. And it's suppose to be scary!

Anonymous said...

I agree with char we should have another girls night at sisters on opening deer hunting weekend that sat if you mama's can handle it... I love the pumkins sorry tee i think brian may have out done ya girl but very very close!! Hope you guys have an awesome weekend.Love jody