Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cody Mouse - 3 Months



'Sup Foos!

It's Cody Mouse here. I'm 3 Months old now and let me tell you I'm one tough cookie! I have to be to put up with my brother...always trying to hug me and give me kisses. His version of hugs result in more of a bear hug or tight squeeze and usually involves sitting directly on me or accidentally falling on top of me. He also thinks it's fun to burp me; however, his burping again is more of a slap or general back pounding instead of a gentle pat on the back. It's OK though, some day soon I will be as big as him and be able to return some of this "gentle" loving behavior. I'm 14 lbs now and tall! I'm growing like a weed and have almost out grown my 0 - 3 month clothes. I'm just starting to discover my hands and feet. I love to kick my legs up and know that any day now I'll be attempting to roll over. I LOVE to smile for anyone that changes my diaper. As soon as my diapers off I'm smiling; it feels so good to get rid of those messy things! I'm a real good eater and sleeper. I'm not sleeping in my crib yet...not sure why Mom and Dad haven't put me up there yet. For now I'm camped out in their walk-in closet. It's not bad there, it's warm...but still...I'm sleeping in a closet...I mean really....the closet? Come on.


Here's a picture of me and my brother...note the size difference because it won't be like this for long!


I've just recently discovered my jumper. Man is this thing interesting. It's fun to jump up and down in, but there's all these things around it that I just haven't figured out yet. I'm trying but there's so many lights and sounds that go off each time I jump, it's hard to concentrate on any one for too long.



Yeah I guess that's all I've got to say for today. Checkout the pics of our Christmas tree below. Rumor has it this years tree is way better than last years tree. Last years tree I guess was a little Grinchy...personally I like this tree. It has a lot of pretty lights to look at. :-)

Peace and Chicken Grease!
Cody


3 comments:

Shutterbug said...

Cody Mouse I loved your little rap story, at least that's how I read it. You're a natural! :) See you soon!

Tee said...

Yeah he just looks a little big gansta in some of the pictures...him and his grumpy face. :-)

The Sherman's said...

Wow! He IS getting really big isn't he!? He's got some really LONG legs! I think he might pass his brother soon height wise! ;) I can't tell who he looks like yet. I think more like you Tee.
Ah, and the Meyer tree. Back in all it's glory. It's a bit less grinchy than last year... but not much. Makes me giggle. Hope that's okay!