Friday, December 18, 2009

Giggles

Cody giggled last night for the first time! Cody was laying on the floor in front of me and Logan was running around crazy like he always does. Logan would run up to me and I'd tickle him and he'd fall on the floor laughing; then I'd tickle Cody and one of the times I tickled Cody he started giggling too. It was so cute! And of course as soon as Cody started laughing Logan thought that was the funniest thing ever and started laughing even more. Cody giggled about 4 times before he had had enough. I'm so looking forward to the day when the boys are playing up in their room or outside and I just hear them laughing with each other while they're playing. Oh I'm sure there'll be those days where all I hear from them is fighting, but I can handle that as long as there are also the days where they laugh and giggle together....just hopefully they're not laughing because they've done something destructive... :-)

Here's a few pictures of Cody and Daddy sleeping on the chair. Brian has run himself down to the last straw. He's so tired and now has a bad head cold. I feel so bad for him and wish he could just take this winter break and relax...but of course he's got wrestling practice and a two day wrestling tournament during break. Boo. Hopefully his cold goes away before Christmas though.




LOL! I didn't even notice when I posted this...but if you look closely Cody's telling us what he thinks of mom's picture taking! Too funny!

This weekend is my brother Steven's college graduation in Whitewater. My sister is home from New York today as well! It will be really nice to see her and spend some time with her. We'll have plenty of time to catch up on the 5 hour drive to Whitewater...so not looking forward to that...but looking forward to seeing Steven!

Here's a great song for the Holiday's:

No comments: