Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Meyer Family Xmas

This past weekend was the annual Meyer Family Xmas celebration. This year was way more mellow...mellower...most mellow...huh not sure what the correct English is, but you get the point. I think everyone was in bed by midnight and the last one up was little 7 year old Lauren. It was still fun to see everyone and catch up on the happenings in every ones lives. Here are a few pictures from the night.

Auntie Sherri and the Bear. Thanks Sherri for coming with and helping to watch the boys! I really appreciate it!


Auntie Kelly and the Mouse.


The girls trying to fix the Jukebox.


Jovie...no wait...Jaylee...yeah Jaylee....or is it Jovie....crap...as you can tell I suck at this...


Wow! That's a lot of people on one stair case!


Look at this cool ball that I'm NOT suppose to be playing with! How long do you think I have before someone takes it away from?


Uncle Mikey with the little boys.


Oh and I wanted to let everyone know that if Tank chews one more pair of my shoes he will be promptly put up for sale...so if you're looking for a chocolate lab and don't mind wearing chewed up shoes I recommend you tempt him with one more pair of my shoes. He's already chewed up 4 pairs...4 pairs! AAAAAARRRRRR

1 comment:

Shutterbug said...

You are so welcome Tee, it was fun. The boys were great!! It's always nice seeing everyone on the Meyer side. Just for the record the picture of Mikey and the boys is the picture Logan took with my camera. It was so cute!!