Monday, December 28, 2009

Rolling Over

That's right Cody has rolled over...once...It's been almost a week and he hasn't done it again. I guess he's just pacing himself or something. But he did roll over, I saw it with my own two eyes...and got it on video...sort of. As I mentioned before he rolled almost all the way over, but couldn't quite get his arm out from underneath him, but as soon as I put the camera down he did roll all the way over to his tummy. And then of course started whining because he hates being on his tummy...which, come to think of it, might be why he hasn't rolled over again he knows what the end result will be now and has decided that rolling over is overrated. :-) Who knows.

Brian and Logan were out shopping while Cody was rolling over for the first time, so when they got home I put Cody down to see if he'd show his new found skills to his Daddy. So Cody's laying on the blanket and both Brian and I are watching him saying, "Roll over. You can do it! Roll over." So of course since we were paying all our attention to Cody, Logan had to lay down next to Cody on the blanket and show us how he can roll over. It was pretty funny. Every time we'd say to Cody, "Roll over, you can do it." Logan would lay down and roll over. Hehehe

Here's the footage of him rolling over. It's kind of long.





No comments: