Sunday, December 27, 2009

So many posts...so little time...

There's so much that's happen in the last week or so I can't wait to tell you about. I think I'll spread them out over the course of a couple days though so I don't blow my load all at once...or aaaa...well...ok I said it already so we'll just leave that last comment alone.

The big news that I have to tell you about now is that Cody is rolling over now! I was lucky enough to get some of it on video. I didn't get him going all the way over...he couldn't get his hand out...but I got him almost all the way over. And of course as soon as I but the camera down he goes all the way over. He hasn't done it since the 23rd, but he's been working on it.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday! To Mitchell we missed you so much we can't even express in words what we would have done to have you with us this Holiday season. Only a couple more weeks and you'll be home though and we are ecstatic about it and CANNOT WAIT!!! To all the other soldiers overseas that couldn't be with their families, THANK YOU! It hardly seems enough, but we do thank you and wish and pray for your safety and courage!

No comments: