Wednesday, March 12, 2008

~ 1 week to go...~ 1 cm dilated

Our appt yesterday went well. Cletus still hasn't dropped yet. Our dr. checked me yesterday and said I'm about 1 cm dilated, but still really thick. We have another appt on Wed. March 19th, the day before my due date. Our dr. said she doesn't like to let people go much past their due date, cause the baby can start to lose weight. She said if we want she'll induce us next Thursday March 20th which is my due date. Brian would like us to do that, but I'm a little hesitant. For some reason I just want Cletus to come when he's ready, but I also want to make sure he's healthy too. I don't know what we'll do. Next Wednesday will tell us a lot. In the meantime I'm going to do A LOT of walking and eating spicy foods and all the other wives tales that help you go into labor...

The other exciting thing is I think I felt my first Braxton Hicks contraction last night and maybe another one this morning...but I really don't know for sure...

1 comment:

Mitchell Steffen said...

There you go sayin "HE" again!