Sunday, March 23, 2008

We're Home!





We'll I'm Baaack! First I want to say a HUGE Thank you to my wonderful husband! He's been absolutely AMAZING these last four days! Waiting on me hand and foot, running errands, and he's been in charge of diaper changes ever since Logan got here (as mom wasn't able to stand for a couple days and even now needs her rest.)

I also want to thank everyone for the well wishes, prayers, flowers, gifts and most of all LOVE. Even as I type this I'm overwhelmed by how many people already love Logan. Thank you so much and I can't wait for all of you to meet him!

Here are a few pictures of our friends little boy Connor and Logan. Connor loves "baby Logan" and gave him his first "Excavator".

Things have been going really well for us. Logan is so precious (and I'm sure this will come as a shocker to everyone) LOVES to eat! He's only lost 4 oz of his birth weight and I'm sure has probably put that back on as well. He was circumcised yesterday so was a little fussy in the morning, but slept pretty much all day. He really really doesn't like getting his diaper changed now and I can't really blame him. He's a very good baby...so far...I now it's early yet, but he LOVES to suck on ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. It's a little hard to tell when he's actually hungry and when he just wants to suck on stuff, but it's super cute when he sucks on his hands. I'll try to take some video later of his facial expressions, he's got great facial expressions, lots of smiles and frowns (obviously just gas, but still super cute.) He does have the LONGEST fingers and toes I've ever seen on a baby (I'll try to take pictures of those too) but what do you expect with Shrek as a father! ;-) I'm so lucky to have Brian here!

Ok, he's getting hungry and sick of waiting for mom to finish blogging. Here are a few pictures of our trip home yesterday. He had a cute little green outfit on, but as soon as we finished zipping it up he peed through it, so we had to go with one of the yellow outfits. Still super cute though!

Oh and Happy Easter everyone....it's so weird that it's Easter...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Connor is very excited to see his picture on the computer with baby Logan. The cutest thing he said was ,"Hey mom, that's my brother!" :) So Logan is now Connor's brother, not cousin, however that works.
Nicole

Tee said...

That's so awesome that Connor thinks Logan is his brother! I love it!