Sunday, March 9, 2008

CPR Class




Friday we had our infant CPR class at the hospital. It was by far the most valuable thing we could have done. The nurse sat with us and we went through the CPR video, stopping at certain points to practice on the mannequin. We practiced the infant CPR and choking. I feel so much better and I think Brian does too. It was very educational. Then the nurse spent about another hour with us going through the birthing suites, telling us what we could expect the day of delivery, answering all the questions we had, she showed us the nursery and talked about what the baby would go through after it's born. She was really great! Saturday Brian and I put together the stroller and the high chair. We got the car seats all ready to go too. Here are a few pictures of Brian putting together the stroller and high chair. I know I've said it before, but now I really think I'm ready for Cletus to come.

1 comment:

The Sherman's said...

Okay... these pictures have me in tears. I'm so sad we have to live so far apart and can't be there for all of this excitement. I feel like it was yesterday that I was posting pics of Jake putting Layla's stuff together... just like BMeyer in these pics. How adorable. You guys must be so excited... I remember the feeling of anticipation and excitement. All I wanted to do was meet our little baby...I know it's the same for you!