Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Winter Wonderland





Just a few snap shots of what it looks like outside our windows this morning. I thought/hoped we were done with the snow for one year, but I guess you just never know in Wisconsin in March. Although the one good thing is Brian didn't have to plow last night. The other good thing is I'm working from home now until after Cletus comes so I didn't have to drive in the snow either. Not much else new at the Meyer Ranch. Tomorrow I have an appt for a prenatal massage to see if that can get things going. We shall just have to wait and see....although if nothing else the massage will be very relaxing!

5 comments:

The Sherman's said...

Holy crap dude! Okay, those pics are gorgeous... and what a great view from your house... but I have to say, if we get any of that b.s. snow, I'm going to up and move the fam straight to San Diego... I'm sick of this weather, ready for sun, warmth and dresses... Oh, and cute shoes... yeah!

Tee said...

I hear ya seesta!! I just want to be able to go for a run outside...oh and to be able to fit into my cute shoes again!!

Anonymous said...

I hope your massage helps...but you know what they say is the most tried and true of all those old wives tales for getting that baby to come....a little "private" time with you and Brian, if you know what I mean. =)

I'm so excited for you - I know Jody is on "the list" to find out when you have the little one, and I've given her strict instructions to let me know ASAP. I can't wait to come out and visit you after you're home and settled.

Tee said...

You're hilarious Krisit...and by the way we've been having the private time quite a bit lately....it's not helping...but it's fun... :-) I can't wait until you can come visit too...cause then I'll have a little baby!!

The Sherman's said...

grrreat T... Jake's gonna see your last comment about frequent "private time" and I'm gonna hear it until the cows come home. "T gives it up and she's 10 mo pregs... come on! gimee some!" son-of-a! ;) he's right though... i need to take some "wake up juice" at night so i can give the old man some more lovin'.