Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Elizabeth Jane Jacobs

Angie and Luke Jacobs (our good friends from college) had their baby girl yesterday. Elizabeth Jane Jacobs 8 lbs, 21 1/2 inches long. I haven't had a chance to talk to them yet, but I'm so excited for them!! She was due the same day as me March 20th, but her dr. wanted to induce her early (not sure why). As far as I know everyone is doing well, but we'll find out more once I talk to them.

We've got another dr. appt today. We're going to check to see if I'm dilated today, so that will be interesting. Although even if I am dilated it could still be a while until Cletus comes. His father told him yesterday if he comes on March 18th, 19th or 20th he would buy him a 4-wheeler....if Cletus is his father's son, he'll be here one of those days...

1 comment:

The Sherman's said...

yeahhh!!! great news!!! let me know when you've talked to her... i want to know how everything went w/ labor and such. hope she's doing well and tell her i say congrats and elizabeth is beautiful!