Monday, March 3, 2008

Swelling

My entire pregnancy people have asked me, "Have your ankles swelled yet?" I always took great pride in saying, "No, I haven't swelled at all." And for some reason I had even convinced myself that I wouldn't swell...well that fantasy is over! My ankles have swelled up and look like I'm smuggling tennis balls, my fingers look like sausages and I feel like my face has swelled up as well...even though when I asked Brian if my face looked swelled he said no. I think he was just being a good husband though and partly scared of the pregnant lady wrath he would have to endure if he agreed with me. So yes, I'm starting to get sick of being pregnant and I'm ready for Cletus to come. Friday night we picked up the last of the necessities, the highchair and the stroller, so I think we've got everything we need for Cletus...although I'm sure once he/she's here, there will be something we've forgotten or didn't realize we would need.

Friday we also picked out the tile for the bathroom. I meant to take pictures before I left for work this morning of the progress Brian made this weekend, but I forgot. I'll take some tonight and post them tomorrow. He's doing such a great job!! It's really beginning to look like a bathroom!

Happy Monday Everyone! Have a great week!

2 comments:

The Sherman's said...

Well... while you're posting pics of the tile, post some of your belly! I wanna see!! And I remember the days of swelling my friend. Ugh. It is no fun... try being that poofed up in the dead heat of summer in your 3rd trimester. It's just gross. Don't worry though... as soon as you shoot Cletus out, all that poofy water weight will go w/him!

Tee said...

I'll post some pictures of my belly as soon as you post a picture of your new hair cut...